1. MWO SHAWN DOOLAN WILL BE RETIRING FROM THE CAF ON 3 JAN 17 AFTER 36 1/2 YEARS OF SERVICE.
2. MWO DOOLAN ENROLLED IN THE MP BRANCH ON 14 AUG 80 IN OTTAWA, ON. HE REPORTED TO CFRS CORNWALLIS ON 15 AUG 80 TO BEGIN HIS CAREER. IN MAR 81 HE WAS POSTED TO CFB GAGETOWN FOLLOWING HIS MP QL3. IN 1985, SHORTLY AFTER HIS PROMOTION TO CPL, HE WAS POSTED TO LAHR MILITARY POLICE SECTION AND IN APR 86, HE WAS POSTED TO 4 CMBG MP PL WHERE HE FOUGHT THE COLD WAR AS A MEMBER OF THE SKI PATROLTOURING THE ALPS DURING THE WINTER MONTHS, PARTICIPATING IN 3 CHICHESTER RMP MARCHES AND COMPLETED THE NIJMEGAN MARCH IN 86. IN 91, NOW A MCPL, HE WAS POSTED TO CFB CHILLIWACK WHERE HE WAS EMPLOYED AS A SHIFT 2IC, SHIFT IC AND INVEST IC. WHILE THERE, HE MASTERED THE ART OF CATCHING SALMON IN THE VEDDER RIVER WITH A SMALL PIECE OF COLOURED WOOL AND SAILING HIS FAMILY BOAT IN ENGLISH BAY.
3. HE WAS PROMOTED TO SGT IN 92, WHICH WAS FOLLOWED BY A POSTING TO DHTC IN 95 AS THE SHERIFF FOR 6 YEARS. WHILE AT DHTC, HE MANAGED TO UPGRADE HIS POSITION TO WO AND WITH IT A PROMOTION TO WO IN 00. IN 01 HE WAS POSTED TO CFNCIU DET ESQUIMALT AS THE DET COMD AND IN 02, HE WENT ON TOUR IN BOSNIA AS THE COMD OF THE FIRST CDN CI TEAM WORKING DIRECTLY FOR A CDN CONTINGENT COMD SCREENING LOCALLY ENGAGED EMPLOYEES.
4. HE RETURNED TO CFNCIU ESQUIMALT IN MAY 03 WHERE HE LEARNED HOW TO WEAR WOOL SOCKS (GREY) AND SANDLES IN SOOKE DURING THE HARSH ISLAND WINTERS. IN 06, WO DOOLAN WAS POSTED TO THE INTELLIGENCE SCHOOL IN A NEWLY CREATED POSITION TO TEACH COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE TO CFNCIU MEMBERS AND ON VARIOUS INT BRANCH COURSES. HE IS VERY PROUD OF THE FACT THAT SOME OF HIS CFNCIU STUDENTS WERE VERY SUCCESSFUL IN AFGHANISTAN AND THAT THEIR ACTIONS PROBABLY SAVED MANY CANADIAN LIVES; HOWEVER, HIS MODESTY PREVENTS HIM FROM DIRECTLY ATTRIBUTING THEIR SUCCESS TO HIS TRAINING.
5. IN 2009, HE WAS PROMOTED TO HIS PRESENT RANK OF MWO AND WAS POSTED TO CF MP GP HQ AS THE MP NTL TRG COORD, WHERE HE SUCEEDED IN KEEPING 4 DIFFERENT LCOL FROM SELF DESTRUCTING AS HE GUIDED TRAINING WITHIN THE CF MP GP HQ. IN 2015, HE WAS TRANSFERRED WITHIN THE CF MP GP HQ TO J7 POLICY COORD WHERE HE PATIENLY ORGASTRATED THE PRODUCTION OF GP ORDERS AND POLICIES.
6. AS A RESULT OF A SERIOUS MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT HE SUFFERED IN JUL 14, MWO DOOLAN IS TAKING ADVANTAGES OF MEDICAL RELEASE BENIFETS AND IN SEP 16, BEGAN VOCATIONAL REHAB TRG WITH THE MENTAL HEALTH COMMISSION OF CANADA TO BE QUALIFIED AS A ROAD TO MENTAL READINESS MASTER INSTRUCTOR ENABLING THE DELIVERY OF R2MR TO POLICE, FIRE, EMS AND OTHERS FOLLOWING HIS RELEASE ON 3 JAN 17.
7. MWO DOOLAN WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL THOSE, WHO SUPPORTED HIM THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER AND IS GRATEFUL THAT EVERYONE WAS PART OF HIS JOURNEY. HE HOPES EVERYONE WILL REMAIN VIGILANT AND SAFELY RETURN HOME TO THER FAMILY AT THE END OF EACH SHIFT AND HOPES THAT OTHERS WILL FOLLOW HIS BELIEF THAT IN ORDER TO SUCCEED; ONE NEED NOT DESTROY OTHERS.
8. IN KEEPING WITH SHAWN’S WISHES, AN INFORMAL DEPART WITH DIGNITY PRESENTATION IS SET TO TAKE PLACE AT 1130 HRS ON 13 JAN 2017 AT KS ON THE KEYS RESTAURANT LOCATED AT 1029 DAZE STREET (SOUTH KEYS AREA). CONTACT MWO WARD RICHARDS (WARD.RICHARDS@FORCES.GC.CA) NLT 15 DEC 2016 IF YOU PLAN ON ATTENDING THE LUNCHEON. A RETIREMENT BOOK IS BEING PREPARED; SO BEST WISHES, CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES, CAREER ANECDOTES AND PHOTOS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO MWO RICHARDS.
SUBJ: RETIREMENT – MAJ MÉTHOT, CD, MSM
1. AFTER 20 YEARS OF LOYAL AND DEDICATED SERVICE TO THE MP BRANCH, THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES AND HIS COUNTRY, MAJOR JONATHAN MÉTHOT WILL RETIRE ON 4 JANUARY 2017.
2. MAJ MÉTHOT WAS BORN IN MONTREAL (QUÉBEC) AND JOINED THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES IN 1997. IN MAY OF 1998 HE BEGAN HIS STUDIES AT THE ROYAL MILITARY COLLEGE OF CANADA AND IN 2002 HE GRADUATED WITH A DEGREE IN POLITICS AND ECONOMICS. FOLLOWING GRADUATION FROM HIS MILITARY POLICE OFFICER COURSE IN 2003, HE WAS POSTED TO EDMONTON, ALBERTA, WHERE HE SERVED AS THE DEPUTY COMMANDING OFFICER OF CFB/ASU EDMONTON MILITARY POLICE UNIT, AS AN INVESTIGATOR WITH THE CANADIAN FORCES NATIONAL INVESTIGATION SERVICE, AND LASTLY AS THE OPERATIONS OFFICER FOR 1 MILITARY POLICE PLATOON, 1 CANADIAN MECHANIZED BRIGADE GROUP. IN 2005, AFTER COMPLETING THE CLOSE PROTECTION OPERATOR COURSE HE WAS DEPLOYED TO KABUL, AFGHANISTAN AS THE TEAM LEADER FOR THE TEAM PROTECTING BGEN O’BRIEN, WHO WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE AFGHANISTAN NATIONAL POLICE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. IT WAS DURING THIS TOUR OF DUTY THAT HE WAS AWARDED THE UNITED STATES MERITORIOUS SERVICE MEDAL FOR HIS LEADERSHIP IN A COMBAT ZONE. UPON RETURNING FROM AFGHANISTAN, HE WAS ASSIGNED AS THE COMMANDING OFFICER OF 1 MILITARY POLICE PLATOON. IN 2007, HE WAS POSTED TO CANOSCOM AS THE CLOSE PROTECTION DESK OFFICER. IN JULY 2008 MAJ MÉTHOT WAS SELECTED FOR EMPLOYMENT WITH JOINT TASK FORCE 2, WHERE HE WAS EMPLOYED UNTIL SEPTEMBER 2012 AS AN OPERATIONAL TROOP COMD. MAJ MÉTHOT WAS PROMOTED TO HIS CURRENT RANK IN OCTOBER 2012 AND POSTED TO MP SVCS GP AS THE J3. IN 2014, MAJ MÉTHOT WAS APPOINTED AS THE COMMANDING OFFICER OF THE MILITARY POLICE UNIT OTTAWA WHERE HE IS CURRENTLY SERVING.
3. MAJ MÉTHOT IS A MEMBER OF THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES HIGH PERFORMANCE LONG DISTANCE TRIATHLON TEAM AND HAS COMPETED EXTENSIVELY IN TRIATHLON’S ON THE INTERNATIONAL STAGE THROUGHOUT HIS MILITARY CAREER. MOST RECENTLY HE REPRESENTED CANADA AND THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES WHEN HE COMPETED IN THE 2016 IRONMAN 70.3 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS, WHICH WERE HELD IN QUEENSLAND, AUSTRALIA, ON 4 SEPTEMBER 2016. MAJ MÉTHOT IS CURRENTLY RANKED 14TH IN CANADA.
4. MAJ MÉTHOT AND HIS WIFE, NANCY DUPUIS, WILL BE REMAINING IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION WHERE HE WILL BE PURSUING OTHER EMPLOYMENT AVENUES AND CONCENTRATING ON SPENDING TIME WITH NANCY AND their TWO BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN, MAYA AND ZACKARY.
5. AT MAJ MÉTHOT’S REQUEST, A SMALL DWD CEREMONY WILL BE HELD IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING HIS CHANGE OF COMMAND CEREMONY, SCHEDULED FOR 15 DECEMBER 2016.
6. A RETIREMENT BOOK IS BEING PREPARED. CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES, BEST WISHES, CAREER ANECDOTES AND PHOTOS SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO MWO PAULIN AT MARC.PAULIN@FORCES.GC.CA.
The Thunderbird is officially adopted as the insignia of the Security Branch (later renamed the Military Police Branch).
Read more about the history behind the selection of the Thunderbird here.
20 November 1985
LCol William John McCullough and Sgt Larry Douglas Abbott are presented the Meritorious Service Cross by the Governor General for their actions while serving in Beirut, Lebanon from 1982-1984. They were the first MP to ever be awarded this decoration.
Their citations read as follows:
"During the period 4 July 1982 to 5 August 1984, Lieutenant-Colonel W.J. McCullough was the Canadian Forces Attaché at the Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. The period was marked by the complete collapse of law and order, and assaults on diplomats and diplomatic premises. Throughout his tour Lieutenant-Colonel McCullough undertook a number of significant military and diplomatic tasks. Notwithstanding considerable personal risk, including frequent exposure to both small arms and artillery fire, he travelled extensively to maintain essential contacts with Lebanese agencies. During the times when the Chancery was under threat of fire, his exceptional professionalism and calm competence were a constant source of reassurance to all members of the Embassy staff. Throughout his tour, Lieutenant-Colonel McCullough performed both military and related duties in an outstandingly professional manner, of such a rare high standard as to reflect great credit on himself and the Canadian Forces."
"During the period 7 November 1983 to 11 August 1984, Sergeant L.D. Abbott was the non-commissioned officer in charge of military police security guards at the Canadian Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon. The period was marked by the complete collapse of law and order, and assaults on diplomats and diplomatic premises. In the performance of protective and other duties, Sergeant Abbott frequently risked his life over an extended period to ensure the safety of both Canadian and locally employed staff members. When a drastic reduction in staff taxed resources to their fullest, he assumed the additional duties associated with two officer positions, performing them with a rare high standard of both flexibility and adaptability. His leadership, professional expertise and qualities of character made a deep impression on all members of the Embassy staff. Sergeant Abbott's outstandingly professional performance of military duties, tailored to the priority needs of the Canadian Government in Lebanon and frequently beyond those normal for his rank, have brought great credit to both himself and the Canadian Forces."
1. AFTER OVER 10 YEARS OF LOYAL AND DEDICATED SERVICE TO THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES AND THE MP BRANCH, MCPL FLORENCE HUMBER WILL RELEASE ON 2 DECEMBER 2016.
2. MCPL HUMBER JOINED THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES IN AUGUST 2006. UPON COMPLETION OF HER BASIC TRAINING IN SAINT-JEAN, QC, SHE ATTENDED HER MP QL3 IN BORDEN, ON WHERE UPON GRADUATION SHE WAS POSTED TO 14 WING GREENWOOD, NS. DURING HER TENURE AT GREENWOOD, SHE WAS DEPLOYED TO COLD LAKE, AB, IN SUPPORT OF EXERCISE MAPLE FLAG. UPON RETURNING FROM MAPLE FLAG SHE VOLUNTEERED AND WAS SELECTED FOR DEPLOYMENT TO AFGHANISTAN WITH TASK FORCE 1-09. DURING HER TOUR IN AFGHANISTAN MCPL HUMBER WAS EMPLOYED WITH THE TASK FORCE MP COMPANY AT KAF. SHE ALSO COMPLETED SEVERAL MISSIONS OUTSIDE THE WIRE AS A TASO IN SUPPORT OF TASK FORCE OPERATIONS. UPON RETURNING FROM AFGHANISTAN, MCPL HUMBER WAS POSTED TO MPSS WASHINGTON, DC WHERE SHE SPENT A YEAR SUPPORTING DFAIT OPERATIONS IN THE US CAPTIAL. IN 2011 MCPL HUMBER WAS POSTED TO MPU BORDEN, WHERE SHE WAS EMPLOYED IN PATROLS, COMMUNITY RELATIONS, SECURITY AND AS NCM IC MP, BLACKDOWN CADET CAMP FOR TWO CONSECUTIVE ROTATIONS.
3. MCPL HUMBER INTENDS TO REMAIN IN THE ANGUS AREA FOR APPROXIMATELY I YEAR AND THEN MOVE TO PICTON, ON. SHE INTENDS TO UPGRADE HER EDUCATION WITH A VIEW INTO A SECOND CAREER THAT INVOLVES HELPING OTHERS.
4. A DEPART WITH DIGNITY IS SCHEDULED FOR 1 DECEMBER 2016 AT THE THUNDERBIRD CENTRE, CFMPA, BLDG E-211, 538 CAMBRAI ROAD, CFB BORDEN, ON. ALL ARE WELCOME TO JOIN MCPL HUMBER FOR A FEW HOURS OF LAUGHTER AND TO SHARE A FEW STORIES. PLEASE CONTACT SGT DEREK JODREY AT 705-424-1200 EXT 7357 OR DEREK.JODREY@FORCES.GC.CA AND OR CPL MCDONALD AT STEVEN.MCDONALD2@FORCES.GC.CA TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE.
5. A RETIREMENT BOOK IS BEING PREPARED, CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES, BEST WISHES, CAREER ANECDOTES AND PHOTOS FOR THE BOOK SHOULD BE FORWARDED TO SGT DEREK JODREY. ADDRESSEES ARE REQUESTED TO GIVE THIS MESSAGE THE WIDEST POSSIBLE DISTRIBUTION THROUGHOUT THEIR ORGANIZATION.
The CMPA Scholarship reflects one of our main purposes: to support and benefit its members. The scholarship provides financial assistance to members of the CMPA whose family members are pursuing their first year of full or part-time post-secondary education. Each year, one $1,000 scholarship will be presented for entry into a university program and one $1,000 scholarship will be presented for entry into a community college program. To eligible, candidates must have been accepted at a post-secondary institution (university or college), and must submit:
The 2016 Scholarship competition was announced on 24 Mar 16, and closed on 31 Jul 16. A committee of three members, representing a cross section of the Association, was convened to review and grade the applications in order to determine the winners. Among the criteria that were considered in assessing points are academic performance and potential; community involvement; financial need; and quality of the essay. This year, the applications were reviewed by CWO Crystal Krammer (MP Branch Chief), Maj Todd Barnes (CMPA Treasurer), and Maj Tim Utton (CMPA Vice President & Director of Communications).
The winner of the University Scholarship was Jared Hudson, son of CPO2 Roger Hudson. Jared had extremely strong application. The committee was impressed with his interest in pursuing a career in business, and the deliberate manner in which he’s set the conditions for his own future success by finding work that in a firm that allows him to gain experience in areas such as accounting and human resources. In his essay, he described how attending the international school in Belgium while his father was employed at SHAPE HQ helped him to develop his interest, and it was clear to us that that this experience was key to him developing the right attributes to succeed. He has been accepted into a Bachelor of Commerce program at Dalhousie University. Jared was presented with a cheque for $1000 by Maj Melanie Rheaume, CO MPU Halifax, and WO(Ret'd) Frank Leblanc, CMPA Atlantic Region Director.
The winner of the College Scholarship was Eric Meilleur, son of Sgt Frank Meilleur. The committee was extremely impressed with Eric's interest in pursuing a career in politics, demonstrated by his active participation in his school’s model UN. In his essay, he described how attending school in both Turkey and Russia while his father was employed at different MPSS units helped him to develop his interest, and it was clear to us that that this experience was key to him developing the right attributes to succeed. He will begin his post-secondary education with a 2-year University Studies program at North Island College, followed by a 2-year program at University of Victoria. On behalf of the CMPA, Eric was presented with a cheque for $1000 by Lt Evan Foster, OC of 12 MP Flight Comox, BC.
On behalf of the CMPA President, LCol (Ret’d) Sylvie Beaudry, we offer both Jared and Eric our most sincere congratulations and best wishes for his education and future endeavours.
“There was a time when the animals led by Omat and Kwekwaxawe went to war with Thunderbird. Now the four eldest children of Thunderbird were mighty fishermen and known from their prowess as One-Whale-Carrier, Two-Whale-Carrier, Three-Whale-Carrier, and Four-Whale-Carrier. They were always fishing and the other animals sought to catch them by guile. So they built an artificial whale in which they went to Thunderbird’s village, Kunwaas. One by one the eldest children of Thunderbird were lured to the artificial whale and drowned. Only the nine-month old infant son survived to carry on his family and this is why it does not thunder very often nowadays, only when Thunderbird moves from the winter to the summer side of his house or as an omen when someone who has the Thunderbird crest is about to die. Because the infant Thunderbird was painted with ochre and wore a strap around his neck, these are now put on infants when they are nine months old”.
(As published in The Thunderbird Journal, Spring 1983)
SUBJ: RETIRMENT – MWO KEN VAN LUVEN, CD – MP 00161
1. AFTER 36 PLUS YEARS OF LOYAL AND DEDICATED SERVICE TO THE CAF AND CANADA MWO KEN VAN LUVEN WILL RETIRE FROM THE CAF AND THE MP BRANCH ON 15 FEB 2017.
2. ON 25 OCT 1980 MWO VAN LUVEN ENROLLED IN THE CAF AND AFTER BASIC TRAINING AT CFB CORNWALLIS HE ATTENDED CFB GAGETOWN FOR HIS ARTILLERY TRAINING. AS A GUNNER HE WAS POSTED TO CFB GAGETOWN (RCA), LAHR GERMANY (1 RCHA) AND BFC VALCARTIER (5E RALC).
3. IN 1985 MWO VAN LUVEN LOTP TO MILITARY POLICE AND ATTENDED MP QL3 IN CFB BORDEN. OVER THE YEARS MWO VAN LUVEN HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF SERVING THE MP BRANCH IN CANADA AND ABROAD. AS AN MP HIS POSTINGS INCLUDE CFB SUMMERSIDE, MPSS MOSCOW, CFB NORTH BAY, SIU HALIFAX, CFB HALIFAX, CFS ST. JOHNS, MPSS HAVANA, CFB GANDER, CFB COLD LAKE (1 MP SQN), AND CFB EDMONTON (1 MP REGT). MWO VAN LUVEN ALSO COMPLETED OPERATIONAL TOURS TO INCLUDE UNCYP (CYPRUS 1989), UNDOF (GOLAN HEIGHTS 2000) AND JFT AFGHANISTAN (KANDAHAR AND MIRAGE 2010).
4. MWO VAN LUVEN HAS BEEN CONDUCTING CONTINUED EDUCATION AT NAIT HERE IN EDMONTON AND CONDUCTING FURTHER TRANSITIONAL TRAINING WITH THE TOWN COUNCIL OF FORESTBURG, AB, UNDER THE VOCATIONAL REHAB PROGRAM. KEN AND HIS WIFE KIM PLAN TO RETIRE IN FORESTBURG, AB.
5. A DWD LUNCHEON HAS BEEN PLANNED FOR 16 FEB 17, AT A LOCAL RESTAUTANT (LOCATION TBD) IN EDMONTON, AB. CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES, ANECDOTES AND PHOTOS CAN BE FORWARDED TO CWO RICK GEALS, 1 MP REGT, EDMONTON, BY EMAIL RICHARD.GEALS@FORCES.GC.CA.
SUBJ: RETIREMENT – MASTER SEAMAN CINDY KRAMMER CD – MP 00161
1. AFTER ALMOST EIGHTEEN YEARS OF LOYAL AND DEDICATED SERVICE TO THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES AND CANADA, MS CINDY KRAMMER WILL BE MEDICALLY RELEASED FROM THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES. HER RETIREMENT LEAVE WILL COMMENCE ON THE FIRST OF NOVEMBER 2016.
2. CINDY COMMENCED HER MILITARY CAREER AS A RESERVIST IN 1998 WHILE SHE WAS ATTENDING MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY OF NEWFOUNDLAND IN ST JOHN’S NEWFOUNDLAND WHERE SHE PLAYED VARSITY VOLLEYBALL. CINDY SAILED ON VARIOUS CLASSES OF MARITIME COASTAL DEFENCE VESSELS AND FRIGATES AS A STOKER, NOW KNOWN AS A MARINE ENGINEERING SYSTEMS OPERATOR. IN 2000 WHILE SERVING WITH THE NAVAL RESERVES SHE HAD THE HONOUR TO BE SELECTED TO PARADE ON CANADA’S UNKNOWN SOLDIER PARADE AT THE NATIONAL WAR MEMORIAL IN OTTAWA WITH THE NAVAL CONTINGENT. AFTER RECEIVING HER ARTS DEGREE AND A DOUBLE MAJOR, CINDY LOVED THE LIFE SO MUCH THAT SHE COMMITTED HERSELF TO THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES AND COMPONENT TRANSFERRED IN JUNE 2000, AS MILITARY POLICE.
3. SHE ATTENDED THE CANADIAN FORCES SECURITY AND INTELLIGENCE SCHOOL ON HER TRADES QUALIFICATION COURSE AS AN ORDINARY SEAMAN AND WAS HONOURED WITH THE TOP CANDIDATE AWARD. SHE WAS POSTED TO FOURTEEN WING GREENWOOD FEBRUARY 2001, AND DEPLOYED SEVEN MONTHS LATER TO OP APOLLO IN DUBAI WHERE SHE SOLIDIFIED HER LOVE OF SIX STAR HOTELS AND ROOM SERVICE.
4. CINDY WAS POSTED TO THE MILITARY SECURITY GUARD UNIT LONDON FROM SEPTEMBER 2004 TO JULY 2007, WHERE SHE HAD THE PRIVILEGE OF MEETING MANY ROYALS AND WAS EVEN CHOSEN TO REPRESENT THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES BY OPENING THE CAR DOOR FOR THE QUEEN HERSELF. CINDY TRAVELLED THROUGHOUT EUROPE AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF CHEAP RYANAIR PRICES TO STAMP HER PASSPORT. ONCE SHE WAS FINISHED LIVING THE HIGHLIFE IN LONDON SHE WAS POSTED BACK TO REALITY AND CFNIS BORDEN AS A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATOR. SHE THEN WAS POSTED TO THE CFNIS SUPPORT DET IN 2010 FOR THREE YEARS WHERE SHE FOLLOWED PINK HUMVEES, PRETENDED SHE WAS MARRIED TO MANY, AND EARNED THE ROAD NAME ELVIRA.
5. CINDY WAS DIAGNOSED WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS IN 2012 AND HAD TO TAKE SOME MEDICAL LEAVE BUT RETURNED TO CFNIS CR OTTAWA. SHE WAS POSTED TO THE GUARDHOUSE IN WINNIPEG AS THE INVEST IC AND LATER TRANSFERRED TO JPSU IN 2015. SHE WAS FINALLY POSTED TO IPSC DET IN CFB BORDEN TO AWAIT HER MEDICAL RELEASE. CINDY WAS ACTIVE IN THE CANADIAN FORCES SPORTS PROGRAM THROUGHOUT HER CAREER AND COMPETED IN MANY REGIONAL AND NATIONAL COMPETITIONS IN BOTH ICE HOCKEY AND SOFTBALL.
6. CINDY PLANS ON RELAXING IN WASAGA BEACH WITH HER WIFE CRYSTAL. SHE HAS NO CAREER PLANS AT THIS TIME AND IS ALLOWING HERSELF TO HEAL AND ADJUST TO CIVILIAN LIFE. THERE WILL BE A DEPART WITH DIGNITY CELEBRATION FOR CINDY ON THE TWENTY SEVENTH OF JANUARY 2017 AT THE THUNDERBIRD CENTER LOCATED AT THE NEW MILITARY POLICE ACADEMY CANADIAN FORCES BASE BORDEN. PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU WISH TO ATTEND AND PLEASE SEND WELL WISHES, EMBARRASSING STORIES, AND PHOTOS OF CINDY TO THE ORGANIZER FOR THIS EVENT CHIEF WARRANT OFFICER CRYSTAL KRAMMER, AT CRYSTAL.KRAMMER@FORCES.GC.CA