We originally posted the retirement message for MWO Denise Bolduc on 27 Oct 16. At the time, no Depart with Dignity ceremony was planned.
We've now learned that a DWD will occur on Friday 3 March 2017 for MWO Bolduc to celebrate her 28 plus years of loyal and dedicated service to Canada and the Military Police Branch.
To say farewell, the DWD ceremony will take place at Hyland Golf Course 2101 Alert Rd, Ottawa, on Friday from 1130 hrs to 1500 hrs. Cost is $20 per person.
Menu: Quarter Chicken, roasted potatoes, mix veg, garden salad, rolls, cookies and squares
In order to RSVP your attendance, or to send congratulatory messages, anecdotes or stories, please contact Sgt Cory Smith by e-mail NLT 27 Feb 17 at Cory.Smith@forces.gc.ca
By CWO Crystal Krammer, CFMPA CWO
Greetings from your CFMPA
Since our last submission in December, the members of the CFMPA enjoyed a nice long Christmas break and returned to their duties refreshed and ready for the commencement of another busy period.
10 Jan 2017, saw the intake of the new QL3 and MPOC courses. Our newest members quickly started to find their step under the helpful guidance of their staff members. As stated in our last submission we introduced the concept of both courses being mentored by a MP veteran, and we are happy to announce that Sgt (Retired) Ken Neilson is mentoring the QL3 platoon, which is now called “Neilson platoon”, and LCol (Retired) Paul Thobo-Carlsen (one of the CMPA's two Directors of History and Heritage) is mentoring the MPOC platoon, which is now the “Thobo-Carlsen platoon”. Both veterans proudly accepted the roles and challenge, and we are extremely excited to see how this relationship will unfold. The Academy staff and students welcome both of these extraordinary mentors to the team.
Bell Let's Talk Day
25 Jan 2017 was Bell Let’s Talk Day - Leveraging the technology available in the Colonel Stone Building, Canadian Forces Military Police Academy (CFMPA) staff and students were able to listen in to the CAF, Bell Let's Talk Panel discussion held at NDHQ on January 25, 2017. CFMPA is committed to helping the members of the CF MP Gp build their resiliency skills through the continued instruction and development of the Road to Mental Readiness for MP.
The End of an Era
Demolition has begun on the old CFMPA lines in Borden. Moving forward!
Our pace at the Academy is quickly picking up momentum. Within the next few days we will be preparing for the QL5 graduation which will see 27 MP members proudly accept their certificates and new qualification on 10 Feb 2017, and return to their units to start mentoring those newer members; and of course happily commencing the paperwork to start receiving their specialist pay.
20 Feb 2017, will see the kick off of our 6B course, this is an exciting course as we get to see our future Branch Leaders sitting in our class rooms, ready and eager to make changes for the better. We as staff learn just as much from these folks as they do from us.
The Academy CWO will be calling to order an Academy History Board which will meet quarterly to discuss history projects and work on the capturing and sharing CFMPA and Branch History. Sgt Beswick (the other half of the CMPA's History and Heritage team) will be the President and we will be looking for two veterans who would be interested in joining our team, and contribute to this new initiative. If you feel that this is something that you are interested in, please forward your name to the Academy CWO through one of the following reps: John Corbett; Wayne Kendell; Bob Thomas; or; Bob Smith.
This captures all that is going on at your CFMPA, the Home of The Branch! Until next time,
1. AFTER 20 YEARS OF LOYAL AND DEDICATED SERVICE TO THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES, WO MIKE STUBER WILL RETIRE ON MAY 14TH, 2017.
2. WO STUBER ENROLLED IN THE CAF AS AN INFANTRY SOLDIER ON MAY 15TH, 1997 AND ATTENDED BASIC TRAINING IN ST JEAN, QC. ONCE COMPLETING BASIC TRAINING HE MOVED ON TO THE ROYAL CANADIAN REGIMENT BATTLE SCHOOL IN MEAFORD, ON. HIS FIRST POSTING WAS AS A C9 GUNNER IN A RIFLE SECTION WITH THE 2ND BATTALION ROYAL CANADIAN REGIMENT. IN 1999 PTE STUBER COMPLETED A TOUR OF DUTY IN BOSNIA WITH SFOR. ON RETURN PTE STUBER CONTINUED TO SERVE WITH 2RCR AND COMPLETED THE RECONNAISSANCE PATROLMAN’S COURSE.
3. IN 2001 CPL STUBER TRANSFERRED TO THE CANADIAN FORCES MILITARY POLICE AND AFTER COMPLETION OF THE MP QL3 WAS POSTED TO ESQUIMALT, BC. WHILE IN ESQUIMALT CPL STUBER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE SEVERAL COURSES WITH LOCAL POLICE AGENCIES INCLUDING SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETING A DEMANDING EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM COURSE WITH VICTORIA POLICE. DURING THIS POSTING CPL STUBER ACHIEVED THE TOP STUDENT AWARD ON THE PRIMARY LEADERSHIP QUALIFICATION COURSE. IN 2004 CPL STUBER DEPLOYED TO CAMP MIRAGE IN SUPPORT OF THE AIR DET SUPPLING THE MISSIONS IN AFGHANISTAN. IN 2005 ON PROMOTION TO MCPL HE WAS POSTED TO COLD LAKE, AB, AS A SHIFT IC.
4. IN 2006 MCPL STUBER SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE CPAC AND CLOSE PROTECTION COURSE AND WAS PROMPTLY DEPLOYED TO KABUL, AFGHANISTAN AS THE TEAM LEADER FOR THE FIRST CANADIAN CP TEAM WORKING OUT OF ISAF HQ. SHORTLY AFTER RETURNING FROM AFGHANISTAN, MCPL STUBER HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE ON THE NATO CHAIRMAN OF THE MILITARY COMMITTEE’S CP TEAM FOR SEVERAL WEEKS IN BELGIUM. IN 2008 SGT STUBER DEPLOYED TO AFGHANISTAN AGAIN AS THE CP PLATOON 2IC AND LED A TEAM OUT OF KABUL.
5. AFTER COLD LAKE, SGT STUBER WAS POSTED TO THE MP DETACHMENT AT CFB HALIFAX PATROL SECTION AS A SHIFT IC IN 2010. IN 2011 SGT STUBER AND HIS FAMILY WERE MOVED TO OTTAWA WHERE SGT STUBER WOULD SERVE WITH THE CANADIAN FORCES PROTECTIVE SERVICES UNIT ROTATING AS THE TRG WO, OPS WO AND TROOP WO. IN 2012 SGT STUBER DEPLOYED AS CP TEAM LEADER IN TRIPOLI, LIBYA, PROTECTING DFAIT STAFF AND ON RETURN HE WOULD RECEIVE THE CDS COMMENDATION FOR LEADERSHIP FOR THIS MISSION. IN 2014 WO STUBER WAS POSTED TO 1 MP REGIMENT SUFFIELD PLATOON AS THE DETACHMENT WARRANT OFFICER WHERE HE FINISHED HIS CAREER WITH THE MILITARY POLICE AND THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES.
6. WO STUBER WILL BE EVER GRATEFUL FOR THE OPPORTUNITIES AND EXPERIENCES THE CAF HAS PROVIDED HIM AND WILL MISS THE CAMARADERIE THAT CAN ONLY BE FOUND ON SMALL TEAMS IN DEPLOYED OPERATIONS. AN INFORMAL FAREWELL EVENT WILL BE HELD IN MAY IN SUFFIELD, AB. PLEASE SEND WELL WISHES, PHOTOS AND ANECDOTES TO CAPT OSBORNE: ROBERT.OSBORNE@FORCES.GC.CA.
We've received several private messages today regarding someone allegedly wearing an RCAF uniform with Military Police accoutrements and medals that he's not entitled too.
While it's not within the CMPA's mandate to investigate allegations of this nature, it is in our mandate to support the interests of the men and women who have proudly served in the red beret in peace and war. As such, this information will be relayed to the appropriate investigative authorities for further action.
There has already been enough commenting on other Facebook sites regarding this person's actions and motivations, so I don't expect to see the same thing posted here. We've been alerted and we're dealing with it. A reminder that inappropriate comments will be deleted...let's keep things civil and let the investigation sort itself out.
Thanks very much to those of you who reported this to us.
On February 8, 2017, Warrant Officer Michael Joseph Lukacs of Edmonton passed away peacefully with his family by his side at the age of 47 years.
Mike is survived by his son, Clayton; wife, Jane; and her children, Chris and Casey; parents, Zoltan and Beverly; grandchildren, Aryana and Ben; sister, Amy (Kevin) Haner; nephews, Rhys and Caerwyn Haner; and special friend, Amy West.
A Celebration of Mike’s Life will be held Tuesday, February 21 at 1:30 p.m. at Our Lady of Loretto Chapel, Edmonton Garrison. Inurnment at a later date in Beechwood Cemetery, Ottawa, ON.
In lieu of other tributes, donations may be made to the Military Police Fund for Blind Children, National Defence Headquarters, 2200 Walkley Road, Ottawa, ON K1A 0K2 .
Mike's obituary can be viewed at www.parkmemorial.com.
1. AFTER OVER 33 YEARS OF LOYAL, DEDICATED AND DISTINGUISHED SERVICE TO THE CAF, THE CF MP BRANCH AND CANADA, MWO SCOTT YANTHA HAS DECIDED TO RETIRE FROM THE CAF ON 2 MARCH 2017.
2. MWO YANTHA ENROLLED IN THE CAF IN OCTOBER 1983, ORIGINALLY WITHIN THE YTEP PROGRAM. UPON GRADUATION OF HIS TRADE QUALIFICATION (TQ) LEVEL 3 SAFETY SYSTEMS COURSE HE WAS POSTED TO EDMONTON TO WORK ON HERCULES AIRCRAFTS. AFTER A YEAR HE WAS ACCEPTED INTO THE REG FORCES AND WAS POSTED TO KINGSTON FOR COMMUNICATION RESEARCH TRAINING. IN FALL OF 1985 HE APPLIED AND WAS ACCEPTED FOR AN OCCUPATIONAL TRANSFER TO MILITARY POLICE BRANCH. IN APRIL 1986 HE GRADUATED FROM HIS TQ 3 COURSE AND WAS POSTED TO CFB CHATHAM NB, WHERE HE WAS EMPLOYED AS A PATROLMAN, BREATH TECHNICIAN, SECURITY SECTION AND PASS CONTROL. PROMOTED TO CPL IN 1987 AND THEN POSTED TO NO MANS LAND, CFS MASSET IN 1991. WHILE IN CFS MASSET HE WAS PROMOTED TO MCPL AND EMPLOYED MOSTLY ON PATROLS WORKING EVENING AND NIGHTS FOR THREE YEARS. IN 1994 HE WAS POSTED TO CFB KINGSTON, WHERE HE WAS EMPLOYED WITHIN PATROLS, SECURITY SECTION, TRAINING SECTION AND AS POLICE OPERATIONS FOR SEVERAL YEARS. IN 1998 HE WAS PROMOTED TO SGT BUT STAYED IN KINGSTON UNTIL POSTED TO CFNCIU IN 2001. WITH CFNCIU HE CONDUCTED MANY INTERESTING INVESTIGATIONS AND HAD SEVERAL TOURS. PROMOTED IN 2005 AND POSTED TO THE DPM SECURITY, SECURITY INCIDENT MANAGEMENT CELL WHERE AFTER ONLY TWO YEARS HE WAS CALLED BACK TO CFNCIU AND ACCEPTED A POSTING TO CFB KINGSTON AS THE DETACHMENT WO. THIS ONLY LASTED A SHORT TIME AS HIS KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE WERE NEEDED TO DEVELOP YOUNG APPRENTICES ON A COUNTER INTELLIGENCE (CI) COURSE. IN 2009 HE WAS POSTED TO CANADIAN FORCES SCHOOL OF MILITARY INTELLIGENCE WHERE HE RE-WROTE AND INSTRUCTED THE CI CRSE AND PROVIDED ASSISTANCE TO MANY OTHER COURSES OFFERED AT THE SCHOOL. WITH A PROMOTION TO HIS CURRENT RANK IN 2010 HE BEGRUDGINGLY LEFT THE SCHOOL IN 2011 FOR THE UNIT SGT MAJ POSITION OF CFNCIU, OTTAWA, ON. IN 2014 HE WAS POSTED TO CFNIS AS THE SPECIALIZED OPERATIONS SECTION MWO WHERE ONCE AND A WHILE HE WAS ALLOWED TO SNEAK OUT ON SURVEILLANCE OPERATIONS.
3. MWO YANTHA HAS HAD FOUR DEPLOYMENTS, BOSNIA IN 1998/99 CONDUCTING POLICE OPERATIONS AND THREE CI TOURS TO THE MIDDLE EAST IN 2002/03, KABUL, AFGHANISTAN IN 2003 AND ANOTHER TOUR TO AFGHANISTAN IN 2008/09. THESE TOURS WERE ALWAYS INTERESTING AND ARE CONSIDERED SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF HIS CAREER.
4. SCOTT HAS ACCEPTED EMPLOYMENT WITH THE NATIONAL RESEARCH COUNCIL WITHIN THEIR SECURITY BRANCH. HE IS EAGERLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MOVE AND BEING ABLE TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH HIS BEAUTIFUL WIFE DEBBY, AND SOME MORE TIME HANGING THEIR CHILDREN, IF THEY DON’T MIND HANGING OUT WITH AN OLD GUY.
5. AN INFORMAL DEPART WITH DIGNITY FUNCTION WILL BE HELD AT KS ON KEYS -1029 DAZE ST, OTTAWA (LOCATED WITHIN SOUTH KEYS) 1 MAR 2017 AT 1130 HRS, TO BID MWO YANTHA FAREWELL FROM THE MP BRANCH AND THE CAF. THOSE WISHING TO ATTEND ARE REQUESTED TO CONTACT WO ROSE BY THE 24 FEBRUARY 2017.
6. CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES, ANECDOTES, STORIES, AND/OR PHOTOS ARE BEING COLLECTED AND WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THESE CAN BE ALSO SENT TO WO ROSE AT JAMES.ROSE@FORCES.GC.CA.
A full Sad news for the MP family. Former Master Corporal Vikki Kenny passed away from viral meningitis at her residence in Calgary on January 25, 2017.
After graduating from college, Vikki joined the Canadian Armed Forces as an MP and served for ten years at CFB Borden, and spent another three years at Garrison Edmonton. In 2013 she transferred to the Reserve Force. She then moved to Calgary when she was employed by the Canadian Corps of Commissionaires for Southern Alberta, and also worked at the Calgary Drop-In and Rehabilitation Society
A private family service will be held at Immaculate Conception Church in Stratford, ON. A celebration of Vikki's life will take place at a later date in the summer.
A full obituary can be read and online condolences can be made at yourlifemoments.ca
1. WITH 28 YEARS OF DEDICATED SERVICE, SGT RICHARD EDWARD DRAPER WILL RELEASE FROM THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES AND THE MILITARY POLICE TRADE ON 13 MARCH 2017.
2. RICHARD ENROLLED AT CFRC VANCOUVER IN 1989 AND COMPLETED HIS TRAINING AT CFRS CORNWALLIS, CFB ST JEAN AND CFB BORDEN. HIS POSTINGS INCLUDED CFB MOOSE JAW SK, MSGU BEIJING, CFB TRENTON, NORTH BAY, CFSU(O) OTTAWA, AND FINALLY DGDS, IN ADDITION, HE PARTICIPATED IN HAITI – OP PIVOT (1995) AND CAMP MIRAGE – OP ATHENA (2003), IN SUPPORT OF THE AFGHANISTAN MISSION.
3. THROUGHOUT RICHARD’S CAREER, HE HAS BEEN A STONG ADVOCATE FOR CRIMINAL JUSTICE AND LAW RELATED ACADEMICS, AND COMPLETED SEVERAL PROGRAMS WITH DALHOUSIE AND ATHABASCA UNIVERSITIES.
4. RICHARD, HIS FIANCE (KIMBERLY), AND FOUR YOUNG CHILDREN (RION, GABRIELLE, DYLAN, AND JADEN) WILL REMAIN IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION, WHERE HE PLANS TO CONTINUE VOLUNTEERING HIS TIME AS A SCOUT LEADER AND YOUTH HOCKEY VOLUNTEER, WHILE PURSUING FRENCH LANGUAGE TRAINING AND PREPARING FOR HIS NEXT LIFE CHAPTER.
5. ON A PERSONAL NOTE, RICHARD WOULD LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE HE HAS WORKED WITH OVER THE YEARS, THE GREAT MEMORIES, FOND FRIENDSHIPS, AND THE UNIQUE OPORTUNITY TO WORK WITH EVERYONE FROM EVERY PART OF THE COUNTRY. A HEARTFELT THANKS TO ALL, HE SENDS VERY BEST WISHES IN FUTURE ENDEAVORS AND PERSONAL INTERESTS.
6. RICHARD HAS DECLINED A RETIREMENT FUNCTION AND WISHES TO QUIETLY EXIT THROUGH THE BACK DOOR.
7. “SEE YOU LATER” MESSAGES CAN BE FORWARDED TO SGT PATRICK CIRACO AT PATRICK.CIRACO@FORCES.GC.CA BY 9 MAR 17.
1. THIS IS TO ANNOUNCE THAT MAJOR MICHEL ZYBALA, MPO WILL BE RETIRING FROM THE CANADIAN ARMED FORCES ON 15 FEBRUARY 2017 AFTER MORE THAN 32 YEARS OF SERVICE WITH BOTH THE REGULAR FORCES AND THE PRIMARY RESERVE
2. MICHEL FIRST JOINED THE PRIMARY RESERVE AS AN INFANTRYMAN WITH THE GOVERNOR GENERAL’S FOOT GUARDS IN 1978, COMPLETING FOUR SUMMERS OF CEREMONIAL DUTIES ON PARLIAMENT HILL AND RIDEAU HALL WITH THE PUBLIC DUTIES DETACHMENT AND CEREMONIAL GUARD. RELEASING FROM THE PRIMARY RESERVE IN 1985 TO COMPLETE HIS STUDIES AS WELL AS A TERM OF EMPLOYMENT AS A PAROLE OFFICER WITH THE CORRECTIONAL SERVICES OF CANADA, MICHEL THEN ENROLLED IN THE REGULAR FORCES AS AN MPO IN SEPTEMBER 1989.
3. MICHEL HAS ENJOYED A PARTICULARLY DIVERSE AND VARIED CAREER WITHIN THE MP BRANCH, BOTH IN STAFF AND IN COMMAND APPOINTMENTS. THESE INCLUDE HOLDING THE APPOINTMENT OF COMMANDANT OF THE CANADIAN FORCES SERVICE PRISON AND DETENTION BARRACKS, COMMAND OF 5 GBMC’S 5IEME PELOTON DE POLICE MILITAIRE, COMMAND OF SQFT’S 5IEME UNITE DE POLICE MILITAIRE, AS WELL AS COMMAND OF THE JOINT TASK FORCE AFGHANISTAN MP COMPANY IN KANDAHAR, AFGHANISTAN FROM AUGUST 2007 TO MARCH 2008. MICHEL’S OTHER OPERATIONAL DEPLOYMENTS INCLUDE THOSE OF OC OF THE TASK FORCE BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA MP PLATOON FROM AUGUST 1999 TO MARCH 2000, DEPLOYMENT AS A HUMAN INTELLIGENCE AND COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE OPERATOR WITH THE ALLIED MILITARY INTELLIGENCE BATTALION IN SARAJEVO, BANJA LUKA AND BIHAC, BIH FROM MARCH TO SEPTEMBER 2001, AND OC OF THE TASK FORCE KABUL COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE SECTION FROM MARCH TO SEPTEMBER 2004. WHILE MICHEL’S BOSNIAN TOURS HOLD A SPECIAL PLACE IN HIS HEART DUE TO THE MEETING OF HIS BELOVED BALKAN “WAR BRIDE” SNJEZANA RADAKOVIC, PROFESSIONAL PRIDE OF PLACE CONSISTS OF THE SEVEN YEARS HE SPENT WITH THE CANADIAN FORCES NATIONAL COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE UNIT AND THE CANADIAN FORCES INTELLIGENCE COMMAND. TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE CFNCIU, PAST AND PRESENT, MILITARY, CIVILIAN AND COMMISSIONAIRES, WHEREVER THEY MAY BE, PLEASE ACCEPT MICHEL’S HEARTFELT GRATITUDE AND THANKS, AND HIS BEST WISHES FOR YOUR PEACE AND SAFETY.
4. UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THEY PERMANENTLY RETIRE TO TEND THE RADAKOVIC FAMILY VINEYARD AND ORCHARD IN CROATIA, MICHEL AND SNJEZANA WILL BE REMAINING IN THE NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION, WHERE MICHEL WILL BE ASSUMING A CIVIL SERVICE POSITION AS AN ANALYST WITH THE FEDERAL POLICING BRANCH OF THE ROYAL CANADIAN MOUNTED POLICE. A DEPART WITH DIGNITY CEREMONY IS CURRENTLY SCHEDULED FOR 25 APRIL 2017, TO BE HELD IN THE OP OF THE OTTAWA ARMY OFFICER’S MESS AT 1300 HRS. CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES, SALUTATIONS, ANECDOTES AND WITTY RUDE REMARKS CAN BE FORWARDED TO THE ATTENTION OF MAJOR SHANNON GOUDIE, AT SHANNON.GOUDIE@FORCES.GC.CA.
1. AFTER 22 PLUS YEARS OF LOYAL AND DEDICATED SERVICE TO THE CAF, WO JIM MCNAUGHT WILL RETIRE ON 14 FEBRUARY 2017.
2. JIM ORIGINALLY JOINED THE CANADIAN FORCES IN SEP 1985 UNDER THE YTEP PROGRAM BECOMING A MEDICAL ASSISTANT WITH 1 FIELD AMBULANCE, CALGARY, AB. HE LEFT THE CF IN 1986 ONLY TO RETURN IN 1996 WHEN RE-ENROLLED AS AN INFANTRY SOLDIER IN THE 3RD BATTALION, ROYAL CANADIAN REGIMENT. IN 1997/98, JIM DEPLOYED WITH 3 RCR TO THE FORMER YUGOSLAVIA AS A MEMBER OF THE DE—MINING TEAM. IN SEPTEMBER 2001, JIM COMPLETED HIS VOT TO THE MILITARY POLICE BRANCH.
3. DURING HIS MP CAREER JIM HAS BEEN EMPLOYED IN LONDON, ON, IN 2001, JTF2/DHTC IN 2002, AND RETURNED TO ASU LONDON, ON AS THE LEAD INVESTIGATIOR IN 2004. IN JULY 2006, JIM WAS PROMOTED TO MCPL AND JOINED THE CFNIS IN HALIFAX, NS. HE WAS A MEMBER OF OPERATION CAMEL SPIDER AND LATER IN 2008, DEPLOYED TO AFGHANISTAN AS THE COUNTER-IED/COMBINED EEC ASSIGNED TO TASK FORCE PALADIN OUT OF BAGRAM; EARNING HIM A CDS COMMENDATION FOR HIS KEY ROLE IN IDENTIFYING ENEMY BOMB MAKERS. IN 2010, JIM WAS PROMOTED TO SGT AND BEGAN HIS WORK WITH CFNIS (A) NDET. IN 2011, HE WAS SECONDED TO THE INTEGRATED MAJOR CRIME UNIT WITH RCMP & HALIFAX REGIONAL POLICE AS A MEMBER OF THE HOMICIDE INVESTIGATION UNIT. FOLLOWING HIS ASSIGNMENT IN MAJOR CRIMES, JIM WAS POSTED TO ASU CHILLIWACK, BC AS THE DETACHMENT COMMANDER. IN 2013, JIM WAS PROMOTED TO WO AND ACCEPTED A POSITION WITHIN PROFESSIONAL STANDARDS IN OTTAWA, ON. IN SEPTEMBER 2016, JIM WAS POSTED TO WINNIPEG, MB, AS POLICE OPERATIONS SUPPORT FOR 1 MP SQUADRON.
4. UPON HIS RETIREMENT, JIM AND HIS WIFE ADELE WILL REMAIN IN THE WINNIPEG AREA. JIM HAS ACCEPTED A POSITION WITH THE PROVINCE OF MANITOBA’S SPECIAL INVESTIGATION UNIT.
5. IAW JIM’S WISHES, AN INFORMAL DEPART WITH DIGNITY LUNCHEON WILL BE HELD TO BID HIM FAREWELL FROM THE MP BRANCH AND THE CAF AT 1130 HRS, 07 FEBRUARY 17, AT BOSTON PIZZA, LOCATED AT 2517 PORTAGE AVE, WINNIPEG, MB. ATTENDEES ARE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN FOOD AND DRINK.
6. CONGRATULATORY MESSAGES, ANECDOTES, STORIES AND/OR PHOTOS ARE BEING COLLECTED AND WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THESE CAN BE SENT TO WO TIM MURPHY (TIM.MURPHY@FORCES.GC.CA) 17 MP FLIGHT DET 2 I/C.